Sunday, January 13, 2008

nothing to report :P

i've been away from this blog for a week - my goal is to post 6 a month - if you look at my archives, i've been very faithful to that goal. but anyways, my new venture has kept me away this week. what's the new venture, you ask? i think i need another couple of months before i unveil it - and seriously, it's nothing exciting, just something that'll keep me busy and entertained.

on craft note, i've been working on children's jewerly. will post pictures later but i've realized that i don't know anyone's children with pierced ears. so if your kids have pierced ears, let me know, since you'll be my target audience. i guess most of my friends' kids are too young. . . . and i hit a jackpot at ikea the other day on clearance fabric so i'll be turning some of them into capes. no silly, not for me, but for the kids :P

other than that, nothing too exciting - oh yeah, we're going to holland at the end of january. we got this crazy cheap tickets - $250 for the FOUR of us!!! can you believe it? actually, i'm kind of scared - and i keep telling joe, "oh well, if something happens, we'll all be together." it should be okay, right??????? i can't wait to go and have some decent seafood - i'm craving fresh fish so much!

2 comments:

Sojourner said...

come one, what's the surprise??? hey, my kids have pierced ears! shall i send them to you? they are quite useful lately (they can keep your kids entertained). gosh, what's the deal with the airline tickets there? i guess it's the whole EU deal? lucky you...

Ellen said...

how are you doing? i'm missing friends like crazy these days.

fresh fish...that's one thing i don't miss right now. i miss good chinese food from philly chinatown. =)