Sunday, December 30, 2007

year end countdown

it's been a crazy year. and everywhere, they are doing the best of or somekind of a countdown. so to commemorate this year, i will have to do a countdown of my own. in no particular order:



10. 5th anniversary trip to Kauai - so fun!



9. first meltdown in krakow - realization that i wasn't home. . . .



boo-hoo. remebering the dirty floors.

8. learning to make tofu and kimchi




7. being unable to recognize myself from cooking too much from scratch (bye bye trader joe's, hello fresh ingredients)me making spring rolls for some guests - are you kidding me????



6. receiving 2 LV bags - one from joe for 5th anniversary, one from mom for my b-day (apparently, i'm not allowed to ask for another bag for the next 10 years. . . .)



5. my surprise b-day party - i was leaving to krakow on my b-day and few of my girlfriends and my mom threw a impromptu party right before i left. . . . tears just thinking about it. . . . where's my pictures at, james?



4. preparing to leave to krakow - major blowouts with joe, many group therapy sessions with my girlfriends, making sure my mom was well taken care of.


3. makayla and my unexpected culture shock -this is what i got when i ordered shrimp tempura and yakisoba? huh? it didn't taste bad but it wasn't what i expected at all!!!



2. entering public blogsphere. thank the Lord for technology!
1. becoming a U.S. citizen!! - where's my pictures at, james?

PICTURE OF THE YEAR:

makes me laugh no matter what mood i'm in.



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

6 comments:

: fish said...

seriously...this year is one for the books...most of my top ten also revolves around therapy sessions with girlfriends...

Sueen Kelsey said...

Happy New Year! :-)

Danielle said...

Happy New Year, Jeremy! Reading your blog has become part of my daily routine at work. I sit down with my morning cup of tea and turn to your blog, trying not to squirt out the hot liquid thru my nose from laughing. I am looking forward to your posts in the new year! Hope you and the family have a healthy and blessed year.

a bebe-shaped friend said...

haha! happy new year!! and tell mak i said hi and give her a huge hug for me, :) i hope she still remembers me....

gnusharas said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I LOVE THAT LAST PIC of ETHAN! what a character! and... thanks for the card!

jamie said...

Happy New Year, Jer and the rest of the Sius!!! The pictures...yes, the pictures...