Saturday, January 19, 2008

children's jewelry

time to reveal my children's jewelry line!

yanghwa, since you're the only one with kids with piercing, let me know which one jana and anna likes and i'll send them over.

i really want to develop my kid's jewelry more so than the adults - it looks like it's hard to find quality jewelry for kids - it's either made out of plastic, too loud, too childish or too expensive. each one measures to be about 2cm - perfect for little ears. i tried it on myself but it's way too small for adults. . . . they are all made with sterling silver, freshwater pearls, swarovski crystals, czech glass beads and bali silver beads. named after some of the girls of my readers :)



laura
natalie elliearwen
maddie abbychloe
jana makayla

12 comments:

Danielle said...

You are freaking talented, girl. Makes me wanna have a girl. Wait, I could be a progressive mom - my son can wear earings, too. Well, we'll see what the hubby thinks about that...

Unknown said...

when does ellie get hers? oh, btw, pink is her favorite color so send a pink set too. =)

a bebe-shaped friend said...

SO COOL!!! these are amazing!

jamie said...

Geesh...makes me wanna have a daughter just to see her wear these earrings!!! GOOD JOB!!!

a.s.k said...

put them on ebay. millionaire maker. don't forget the little people when you become big. 8)

"JeremyJoe Jewlery (J3) designs from Poland. Exclusively for chilren."

: fish said...

looks like your jewelry line is coming along pretty well! suggestion though for the kid's earrings, maybe you can put little stoppers on them so they don't fall off easily. i lost one "sooj" earring while wearing them. :(

Unknown said...

very cute. i want maddie to get her ears pierced just so she could wear your collection (would it be difficult to make clip ons?). i think they would be very popular as an accessory for flower girls. definitely market them!

One Fish Two Fish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hyelee said...

Ummmm... why can't you just make them bigger so we (meaning *I*) can wear them?? They are all so beautiful! I want one of each sized up for my big head please. =) That's both figurative and physiological, I know, OK?

Jane K. said...

Wow! I LOVE them all although I think Ellie and Maddie are my favorite. I just love green these days.

Sojourner said...

wow, moving to poland has enhanced your already creative giftings... if you need a manager for your store i'm availabe (hehehehe). kids will be thrilled. i'll show the pictures to my girls and have them choose, i'll contact you. so exciting!! seriously, consider making these in adult sizes, i think you'll have definite buyers. keep it up!!

Ellen said...

seriously, are you selling them at all? i'm so into online shopping these days.... where do you come up w/ designs? amazing!