Friday, January 30, 2009

Drakken Siu

I'm not sure if it's every boy - but my boy sure seems be drawn to "bad" guys in whatever he sees. He has only seen the cover of Star Wars DVD's and immediately, he likes Darth Vader the most.

One morning, I wake Ethan up to go to school and say"It's time to get up, Ethan Siu." and he goes "I'm not Ethan Siu! I'm Drakken Siu." Those who are not well versed in all things Disney, he is the villain from Kim Possible. And mind you, he's not even a cool villain. He's kind of absent minded and gets bossed around by his supposed employee/side-kick, She-go. In fact, She-go is a much better villain when it comes to actual execution of trying to conquer the world. The picture below portrays the typical dynamics between the two. . . .


this is Monkey Fist, another villain he is partial to. Ethan likes to quote from him. When we were eating snacks one day, out of nowhere, he pumped his fist and declared "You WILL bow down to my POWER!!!" I was like "?????" and he said it again with a serious face "YOU WILL bown down to MY POWER!!!" ooooo-kay. then he just chuckles to himself. . . . My question is: should I be concerned or research ways to channel his "hungry for power" desires for good, and not evil?

how can this sweet face be plotting evil? though he is holding a fire-breathing dragon. . . . if not a weapon. . . or a karate chop. . . .

1 comment:

jamie said...

Puhahahaha....what a character Ethan, I mean Drakken Siu is!!!!! He'll make a great villain (for play, that is)!