Monday, October 29, 2007

winter '07


thanks all the nice compliments on my crafts! here's the rest of my jewelry collection so far. i'd appreciate any feedback :) i wished i was in the states so that i can buy beads that are more appropriate for my friends! for example, how can i make jamie's earrings when i don't have any navy stones!!! or something bolder and louder to make appropriate "hyelee" :P or something edgy and soft for "esther"? i only have limited variety of beads i can work with - boo hoo :(

also excuse the darkness of the pics - i was waiting for better weather but it hasn't come!! it's very rainy, cloudy and dreary. . . . just another thing to add to my depression (more on this later this week. . . )


"jane" - since she liked "jeremy" - thought to make something more her color scheme - classier :)

"danielle"

"donna"

"lola"

"jin""sooj"


"sharon"


"jenie jang"- i can never call jenie by her first name. i think when she becomes a citizen, her first name should be jenie jang.


"mona"

"hyelee"

9 comments:

jamie said...

Oh my goodnes! These look great!!! You should open up shop!

Sueen Kelsey said...

seriously, you're so talented, jeremy! i personally like "sharon" and "jenie jang" most. i can't see the pictures of "donna," "jin," "sooj," "danielle," and "lola." if you come back to the States and i'm still here, please offer a lesson about how to make earing. okay? ;-)

Danielle said...

Totally impressed. I am so honored that you would make such classy, cool and elegant earings in my name. You really know me well. :)

gnusharas said...

These are SO PRETTY!!! My faves are "mona", "sharon", and "lola"

: fish said...

is that my layering? ;P they are so beautiful but more the thought that went into it!

: fish said...

"donna" and "hyelee" look similar but hyelee's is darker so more noticeable and donna's is almost hidden but i guess they both have the same amount of boldness :P- haha!!

Hyelee said...

They are beautiful. My favorite is Donna's, mainly because I love silver. Ummmm, yes, I think mine has to be BIGGER to reflect my BIG personality. =op I like big earrings too. =) Don't forget the matching necklace!!

Seriously Jer, these are gorgeous. As an artist, perhaps you will be reticent about interpreting your own work, but I'd love to know your thoughts and insights behind each piece. Like why is Jin's so long??

: fish said...

yes, bowling balls for hyelee please.

Hyelee said...

I think just a few more of the big red gems will do. =op Right now they look kind of like forbidden fruit... I realize that Donna's and Jane's are the same, but Jane's have an extra piece. I love those two, esp. the colors. Can I just have one of each? =)